Friday 18 October 2013

AUTUMN WINTER 13







Hello Lovers,

Is there anything more romantic, glamourous and elegant than these two wonderful seasons?
I personally think, NO! 

The silent seasons with their magic it is just wonderful!




However, I collected a few inspiring picture I wanted to share with you, maybe they'll inspire you as well?



There's nothing better than wearing red lipstick during autumn when all the leaves turn yellow red an fall down to the earth. 
I love to take long walks in a cozy coat, cashmere hat and scarf, holding my darlings hand.




Hats, hats, hats...




When it is freezing cold outside and I maybe just got back from a walk I love to take a relaxing bubble bath, watch a movie, drink some hot chocolate or white tea and simply enjoy a late afternoon or evening.



I am absolutely in love with jeans. 

Jeans, leather and fur! 

These are my must haves for autumn and winter.





Elegant dresses!




Natural make-up with red lips!








Burgundy 







Next week I am going to Great Britain with school.
I am so looking forward to it.
I have never been to London and I am so excited to see everything!




I can't believe that summer has gone so fast.
It has been the best summer ever and sooner or later you'll hear more about all my amazing adventures and experiences.

Anyways, I am totally looking forward to winter. It is my favourite season and I can't wait until the first snowflakes'll fall down and cover the world into a beautiful white blanket.








No comments:

Post a Comment