Sunday 2 June 2013

MANGO MOZZARELLA

Hey Lovers, 

Okay as you know my favourite Spring/Summer dish is Tomatoes with Mozzarella. HERE I told you about my normal recipe of the delicious dish but I used different ingredients to make it more special.

Tonight I tried out something completely new. I have never made or even eaten it before. 
A good friend of our family told me to  try this out. She absolutely loves Tomatoes with Mozzarella too but she had had it to often so she tried something different.

MANGO MOZZARELLA 


You might think... WHAT? But actually it tastes soooo extremely good and I am a real fan of it now.




It is very simple and all you need is:

Mozzarella 
Mango
Chili 
Salt 
Pepper
Olive Oil
Lemon Juice 




Cut mango and  mozzarella as usual and arrange it on the plate.
For the dressing you use lemon juice instead of vinegar to give the whole meal a fresh taste. Mix lemon juice and olive oil as usual and add a bit of pepper and salt. Add as much chili as you like and pour the marinade over mango and mozzarella. Instead of fresh chili I used a chili-salt. Feel free to be a little bit creative and add the spices you like. 






I had some dressing left so I made a small bowl with salad but actually I didn't like the dressing with salad that much. I think it is to spicy for a green salad.



I wish you all a good night and 































2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! Ich komm mal vorbei, dann machen wir das und setzen uns auf deine Terrasse!

    ReplyDelete