Tuesday 28 May 2013

SKIES AND OTHER STUFF

Hey Lovers, 




I found this hair product at the supermarket for only 1 Euro an bought it to try it out.
It smells like rose, which I really like but I am not sure if I'll like this product or not. I can't say much about it because I have just used it a few times. So far I can say that I like oils better than creamy treatments. Anyways, I am still testing the product.




COOKIES!

Okay actually I am on a healthy diet right now. To be honest, I am not... But I am trying hard to eat healthy and of course to eat less sugar and less sweet dishes. It's a pity that I like them best. 
However, I also like starters, basically I love food. 
But I am working on my daily food routine.




I enjoyed the nice weather and took a sunbath. I loved to cut limes to put it into my water bottle. I am one of those people who don't like the actual taste of water. Well it's not the taste, I personally think it tasted not bad but it is a little boring. I don't want to drink all those sweet and unhealthy drinks so I came up with the idea to put limes into my water so I have a flavoured water without much sugar and instead natural vitamin C.




I found this orange Summer pullover in my mothers closet and asked her if I could have it and she said yes. That's great.
These days I really love the colour orange and I always wanted to have something orange to wear and now I have this awesome pullover. My mummy wore it when she was a teenager and still had it. That's pretty cool!
Thanks mum!







Today right after school I had a healthy snack with bananas and kiwis. I really love fruits! It is yummy and healthy what do I want more?




I drank a soya-shake. Normally I prefer milk but I thought I could try it out. It tastes very good but I am a milk-drinking-girl! ;)




Later this afternoon I watched O.C. California. I just love this series!
But I am finished with all 4 episodes now and it is very sad that it is over.




I looooove Subway. 
It tastes so delicious and I like the smell of it. 
If I go to Subway I always take the same because I found the perfect Sub. At least for me.

Cheese Oregano 
ChickenTeriyaki 
Cream Cheese
Salad
Tomatoes
Cucumbers
Honey Mustard Sauce
Oregano 




As Subway isn't the healthiest food to eat I decided to make my own sandwich today.

My dinner was a homemade Subway Sandwich with meat, salad, tomatoes, corn and cocktail sauce.





Oh hey it's Winter up there!

I can't believe that it is so warm down in the valley and freezing on top of the mountains. But as you might know I absolutely like the whole snow-on-mountains-thing.






I really loved the sky that evening. It is so beautiful!

I wish you all a nice evening and 






No comments:

Post a Comment