Sunday 26 May 2013

ABSOLUTE NUDE & ON HOLD

Hey Lovers,




I really like this shirt but actually I never wear it. I don't know why but since I ordered it I only wore it around 3 times. Maybe it's because the collar is so heavy but I don't know.
Anyways, I thought I could wear it again.
I paired it with my nude pants and my all time favourite shoes. 
I am afraid of snakes but I like them as shoes and bags. 




Shoes: Homers
Pants: ZARA
Shirt: romwe.com 




Look how beautiful the sky is! 
I love to watch clouds flying by or just the normal blue sky. 
The light is always so beautiful when it shines trough clouds. 




On my lips: MAC - ON HOLD
On my eyes: CATRICE - ABSOLUTE NUDE PALETTE 




First of all I applied a eyeshadow base. Mine is from Too Faced, it's called Shadow Insurance. I really liked it. I reviewed the product HERE! Take a look. 
Then I applied the second lightest colour of the palette and blended the following colour in the crease. 




To create this look you need only two natural colours of your choice. It is very simple. Just use a lighter colous on the whole lid and then you blend a darker colour in the crease.


I contoured my face with MAC BRONZING POWDER in BRONZE.




I wish you all a very beautiful day and



No comments:

Post a Comment