Tuesday 16 April 2013

O.C. CALIFORNIA FEVER

Hey everyone,

Sorry I know I have been gone for a little while. School is pretty stressful at the moment and I am so unmotivated.

Anyways, guys I don't know about you but I love O.C. California. It's one of my favourite series ever, next to Gossip Girl. I used to watch it when it came out all the time and now I saw a picture of Mischa Barton and thought, hey you could watch O.C. again.

And that's what I've been doing right after school to relax a bit for at least one week.
I just love the whole story of it. My favourite character had always been Marissa Cooper. I just think she is so beautiful but actually now I can't decide who I like best. I think there's something good in each character.

If you have never seen O.C. California you should definitely start watching it!



Summer Roberts is also so extremely beautiful and I like her more and more since I started watching O.C. again.




Summer and Seth together is just a perfect match. Seth is just one of the funniest persons of the whole series. I like him very much.




Marissa and Ryan my favourite couple.




Although Ryan is often in troubles I really like him. 








All together, and last picture of them all.... 




Seth and Summer are really cute together!



I wish you all a beautiful day and now go and watch O.C. California!!! :)



2 comments:

  1. Ich weiß schon was ich schaue, wenn ich Gossip Girl durchhabe :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, musst du unbedingt anschauen! Wie weit bist du mit GG? :)

      Delete