Wednesday 6 February 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW & QUICK TIP: ELIZABETH ARDEN's EIGHT HOUR CREAM LIP PROTECTANT

Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant



Hello! I thought I post another product review. 
I'd like to review the Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant.
Everyone has got the problem of lacerated lips from time to time.
Some have found the product that help them, but others are still searching.
Maybe I can shorten your search:




The Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant is a very very good product to condition and protect your lips. I like how it feels on the lips. The only thing I don't like about this lip treatment is the smell. I can't really describe the smell, all in all I am very bad at describing scent, anyways, I just don't like it. Some of my friends love the scent of it. I just think it's a personal thing.


The Eight Hour Lip Protectant is also a all-round product.
It's not only good for your lips, it's also a helpful treatment for other uses:

Nails and Cuticle
It's very helpful to condition nails and cuticle. Massage the product over nails and cuticle and you'll never have dry cuticle again.

&

Highlighter
Yes, it's also a highlighter. Use a tiny little bit to highlight brow-bone, nose or cheek-bone. The shiny texture will reflect the light very good.








No comments:

Post a Comment