Wednesday 13 February 2013

GLAMOROUS INSPIRATION

Hello everyone!

I am very inspired by fancy and very glamorous dresses. These days everything that sparkles and shines inspires me so much. 

I don't know about you, but when I was a little child I loved to dress up, especially as princess. I made my own dresses from old transparent curtains or plain sheets. I took my mums jewelry and imagined I was a princess. I felt so glamorous.
 Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad, Dolce & Gabbana and co. designed dresses that could give me this feeling back. Everything is so extremely beautiful, glamorous and seems to be perfect. 



I am really in love with the soft, light colours.




Transparent elements are so beautiful, I really love this glamorous feel!



Sheer materials, sheer colours and a soft look - I definitely love those dresses!





















 And of course I am inspired by flowers...



Flowers are soft when you touch them and to me these dresses above sometimes look as soft as flowers feel.






I am really into soft colours, transparent materials, everything with pearls and sequins and golden details. 


Hope you get inspired as-well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment