Monday 21 January 2013

ZUCCHINI-PASTA


HELLO EVERYONE!

Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite dishes. 
I looooooove pasta in general, I love the quick and easy preperation, the taste and the variety of any pasta. 

Here is one delicious, fast and easy recipe: 




Ingredients For 4 Portions:

2-3 Tomatoes
1 Zucchini
1 Onion
3 Garlic Cloves
3 Table Spoons Olive Oil
100 g Ham
Salt, Pepper
1/8 l Bouillon
1 Cup Crème Fraîche
1.5 Table Spoon Thyme




Step One:

Peel the tomatoes and cut them into pieces as big as on the picture.

Actually the recipe says that you should cut them into 1 cm big cubes. 
I like them better if they are bigger, because I love to bit on a tomato. 

Try out what you like better: Bigger or smaller pieces?




 Step Two:

Cut the ham into small pieces. 

Here you can be creative to: if you like the ham to be bigger cut it bigger or even cut it into stripes.




Step Three:

Cut the zucchini into medium pieces. 

I like to have the zucchini a little bit smaller that the tomatoes.
But again try out what you like the best!





Step Four:

Cut the onion and the garlic cloves.
They should be very fine.


Step Five: 

Put olive oil into a pot and add onion an garlic cloves when the oil is hot.
Toast the ingredients. 

Add ham, then zucchini and then tomatoes.

After a view minutes you can add the bouillon and the the crème fraîche. 

Last but not least spice the sauce with pepper, salt and thyme.




Step Six:

Cook the pasta!

Add the pasta into the pot with boiling salt-water and stir occasionally.





Last Step: Food Arranging

Be creative and dress your plate and then of course: bon appétit!



I hope you like this dish as much as I do! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment