Friday 25 January 2013

TAG: FORGOTTEN LOVE-PRODUCTS

Hey everyone!

Today I want to post another TAG. 
This TAG is very different from a lot of others. It's not about favourite or most used products, it's more about products you used to love and now you don't really use them anymore because you "forgot" them or simply found something similar that you like more at the moment. Anyways, I found a view products that I "forgot" to use:



Brushes



This smashbox foundation brush is my first "forgotten" product. I used it a long time to apply my foundation but now I like mac's 187 stippling brush better. 
My application tool changes often, because sometimes I think, that the finish looks nicer with a foundation brush, sometimes with a stippling brush and sometimes even when I apply foundation with my fingers. 




Blushes/Bronzers



DREAM MOUSSE blush - Peach satin - Mabelline 

This was my first "not-powder-blush" and I used it before I got my mac cream blush. 
I like the texture of cream blushes better than of mousse blushes. Although, the finish of mabelline's blush is really beautiful.




Eyeshadows




Those two CLINIQUE palettes were my first high end make-up products. I got them for babysitting and was soooo happy about them. 




Lipsticks/Lipglosses




M.A.C. Lipglass Viva Glam Cindy
M.A.C. Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick
BOBBI BROWN 

I really liked all of those colours and I still like them but I simply started to use different shades. 



Nail-Polishs




August, September, October - in those months I loved to use this nail-polish. I really should
 start using it again because it's so pretty.

Essie - In Stiches



Scents 




YSL -Parisienne 

This used to be my favourite scent in the world but now I can't use it anymore because my boyfriend doesn't like it. :( 




JIL SANDER - SPORT for women

This is one of my all time favourite perfumes. I ran out of it and re-bought it, but I said to myself you wait until christmas and then you are allowed to use it. Because I got some new perfumes I still didn't open the new Jil Sander one. 




I really hope, that you likes the TAG. Let me know what your "forgotten products are"!



No comments:

Post a Comment