Friday 4 January 2013

INSPIRATION WINTERWONDERLAND


INSPIRATION WINTERWONDERLAND


I looooove winter. 
Winter is one of my favourite seasons. I love the cozy pullovers, nice colours and of course I adore how the world looks. Everything has a very magical and romantic feel. 

I love to go skiing and tobogganing, but I also like to sit next to the tiled stove with a cup of hot chocolate or jasmine tea reading a good book. 

I enjoy to sit inside and watch the snowflakes falling down as much as walking while it snows.  For me winter is a wonderful season that turns the world into a wonderland.




I am really inspired by the nice and cool colours. 
Those two cute baby dogs remind me of a very soft pullover that keeps you warm.




















 This little baby fox has got the pretty rusty colours on its skin. I love this colour for winter.


The deer is just beautiful. I like how nobel and elegant it looks and moves. 













GOLD, SPARKLE, SILVER, GLITTER - LOVE




 For night outs or dinners I am very inspired by those holiday lights and sparklers. I like to wear clothes with sequins, glitter or golden or even silver details. 





Do you like winter as much as I do?




1 comment:

  1. I like winter when it is snow outside but that days in Germany it is only cold and the sky is grey... Looking forward to the weekend in snowy Austria!
    I really like the picture with the deer!

    ReplyDelete