Wednesday 26 December 2012

A LITTLE UPDATE



Sorry, that I am such a lazy blogger, but the last days were pretty stressful. I was really busy because of school and yes, it's christmas.

Last sunday I was with my mother, my brother and some friends at the Maierl-Alm. There was a very cool event:




Here you can see the awesome sun terrace. 






This awesome saxophonist jammed spontaneously to the DJ's tunes. 






On monday (17th december) was also my birthday so I wanted to hang out with my friends and have a nice dinner with my boyfriend. My 17th birthday was almost perfect! The only thing I didn't like was that it rained! Seriously it's winter and it shouldn't rain. Snowflakes should fall down. This was the first time, that it wasn't snowing on my birthday, so I was a little bit sad. 










Actually I wanted to post this little update last week, but then I got sick and yes to be sick on christmas days is not the thing we all like! :(

There'll be a post about all my lovely birthday and christmas gift on here soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment